Is this really “not about me”?
YES or NO (at least once this year):
- Noticed that once you start drinking it becomes hard to stop?
- Felt guilt or shame after you have been drinking?
- Have tried to get rid of yesterdays hangover by drinking in the morning?
- Someone (your friend, doctor, family member, child) has told you to limit your drinking?
- Driven under the influence?
- Found yourself not completing tasks you had planned when sober?
- Hurt or insulted someone as a result of drinking?
- Do you drink when taking a break at work?
If your answer to at least two of these questions is YES, you need help immediately.